Changes & History
- Dialog for password change has been added.
- An editor for writing posts has been added.
- A dialogue for blocking content which violates the terms of service had been added for the moderators.
- The 'Shout' button has been added to the article view.
- Automated deployment of the software has been fixed so that new features can always be tested immediately.
- All software repositories on Github have been merged into one to avoid independent version information and incompatible interfaces
- The automated import of data from the Alpha-version to the Nitro had been tested with test data
- The web interface of the Nitro had been tested for correct display on mobile devices.
- A Button for reporting abusive content has been added
- An moderation backend for reported content has been implemented
- A Bug with the user authentication has been fixed
- User can input country, region or city and it is her / his decision how accurate it should be.
- User settings field for setting the interface and preferred content language
- Integration of Nuxt-i18n toolkit for support of server-side rendered pages of webapps
- Integration of Lokalise.co pipeline for translations + Updated used toolkits and frameworks to newest versions
- [in progress] Add icons to categories and tagging (how many users are using this tag, not how often the tag is used generally)
- Updated to actual eslint version for source code quality
- [in progress] Coding a blacklist for Nitro to hide unwanted user's content
- Coding a feature, so users who haven't donated yet, get a chance later to do so
- Coding a database query to identify users, which had not completed the registration dialog
- Introduction of a versioning scheme to identify the running social network code version
- Login for the new Nitro version with a fancier interface.
- Moved project planning to Zenhub
- Decided to use Scrum for project management